The Alumni Director shall be charged with coordinating contact with HOBY South Dakota alumni. The Director will oversee all alumni programs and events in coordination with relevant directors and volunteers. The Alumni Director will work with CLeW Director on implementation of CLeWs in our area. Responsible for creation and implementation of South Dakota HOBY Alumni Association, Further leadership training , Newsletter, & Community service projects.
The Alumni Advisor’s Responsibilities Include:
- Establishment of criteria for membership in alumni chapter.
- Formation of chapter goals and objectives for board approval.
- Preparation of a budget for board approval.
- Development of HOBY Clubs.
- Formulation of fundraising plans for board review.
- Submission of year-end financial statement to the board.
- Preparation of a chapter program format and list of possible speakers for board review.
- Information updates to the board (at least quarterly).
- Liaison work between the Leadership Seminar Committee, CLeW Committee, and Ambassador Committee for coordination of projects.
- Recommendation of successors for the chairperson’s position.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Team player — willing to help out where needed
- Individual should be professional, detail oriented and able to multitask
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Preferred to be 21
- 1 Year Commitment